Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Invitations are in the Mail

Apparently, Wills and Kate have sent our their wedding invitations.  Since Sarah Ferguson didn't get one, I won't hold my breath. 

We had the most lovely day yesterday.  We drove up to the McDermott's house near Oxford.  I was able to see the Themes and some very beautiful English landscape.  The children were introduced to the chickens and got along very well with Ellie and Will.  Jim and Anne are the nicest people you could meet.  They opened their home to us and we had the best fish and chips for lunch.  We played games and chatted and even got a lesson on the difference between England, the United Kingdom and Great Britain.  It was very confusing but the venn diagram helped!

Today was a laid back Sunday for the Leveilles.  The kids tried out the jacuzzi and we had a nice dinner together.  We start "school" tomorrow which is a whole new adventure.  I've decided that our first field trip will be to Windsor Castle, hopefully sometime this week.  I'm afraid that if I don't get the kids out and about, their homesickness will take over.  They have each had spells of wanting to go home, but gratefully, they are short lived.

Well, I'm off to put more furniture together!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment